Monday, July 18, 2011

Gone Lutheran!

This weekend, Honey and I attended the new member class at the local LCMS church. After about 3 hrs, we completed the class and Honey became a member of the LCMS church! I am going to keep my membership at my home church back in Texas, and the Pastor here was fine with that. Then, on Sunday, Honey and I got to go up for Holy Communion for the first time together.  I wish our family could have been there, but it was still special. And afterwards, we went out to eat at a Japanese steak place - delicious!

Speaking of food, we've also put Pru on a diet. I got this mail-in rebate for a Hill's Weight Loss Science Diet, so we got a starter kit for $25 (after Pet Perks) and sent the rebate in to get it for free! (Man, I have gotten so into coupons!) Anyway, Pru is not digging this diet at all.  And once Honey saw how little food she gets, he felt sorry for her too; but we have to be strong.  Pru is so overweight, it's a health issue now, so we're going to keep her on this diet until she loses a few pounds and can breathe better. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment